Reparaturanleitung für Tohatsu 2,5 – 140 PS 2-Takt Bj. 1992 – 2000
34.90 € inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
This new Clymer repair manual is for the Tohatsu 2.5 – 140 HP Two-Stroke Outboard motor spanning 1992-2000. See below for a complete list of all motors covered. Clymer marine repair manuals are considered to be the only marine repair manuals worth owning. They are used by some of the most prestigious professionals to your average everyday boat owner. Along with superior design Clymer marine repair manuals always provide the most up-to-date information available for your vehicle.
This manual is 344 pages in length and the expert text gives you complete information regarding maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul.
Like all Clymer marine engine repair manuals, this book also contains:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive indexClymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice boat enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their vehicle. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.
Clymer: Your #1 choice for maintenance and repair information!
Covers the all following Tohatsu Two-Strok Outboard motors: 2.5 hp, 3.5 hp, 5 hp, 8 hp, 9.8 hp, 9.9 hp, 15 hp, 18 hp, 25 hp, 30 hp, 40 hp, 50 hp, 60 hp, 70 hp, 80 hp, 90 hp, 115 hp, 120 hp, and 140 hp.
Bestellen Sie innerhalb der nächsten 6 Stunden und 27 Minuten und der Versand erfolgt noch heute. Zahlung mit Paypal, Kreditkarte, Vorkasse oder Nachnahme erforderlich.