34.90 € inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
This new Clymer repair manual is for the MerCruiser Stern Drives models, spanning 1998-2004. It covers the MerCruiser Stern Drives Alpha One, Bravo One, Bravo Two, and Bravo Three models. Clymer marine repair manuals are considered to be the only marine repair manuals worth owning. They are used by some of the most prestigious professionals to your average everyday boat owner. Along with superior design Clymer marine repair manuals always provide the most up-to-date information available for your vehicle.
This manual is 544 pages in length and the expert text gives you complete information regarding maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul.
Like all Clymer marine engine repair manuals, this book also contains:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive indexClymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice boat enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their vehicle. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.
Clymer: Your #1 choice for maintenance and repair information!
Der Artikel ist vorrätig und der Versand erfolgt am nächsten Werktag (Mo-Fr).